*CrossCreek embroidery on wearer's right chest
Classic full-zip fleece jacket made of a natural and synthetic blend of wool, polyester and nylon containing 3-52% recycled materials. Double-faced fleece is warm and versatile.
- Double-faced fleece made from a natural and synthetic blend of 52% recycled polyester/42% recycled wool/3% recycled nylon/3% other fiber
- Body: 7.2-oz 52% recycled polyester/42% recycled wool/3% recycled nylon/3% other fiber double-faced terry fleece
- Trim: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Full-length, center-front
- Vislon zipper closure and kissing welt construction with zip-through stand-up collar
- Welted handwarmer pockets with zipper closures keep hands warm and belongings secure
- Zippered, welted chest pocket secures valuables
- Weather-resistant trim on front-zipper welt, collar and pockets is made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Elastic binding on sleeve cuffs and hem keeps out the cold
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor